Stone house 500 m from Kerhillio beach in Erdeven
Enjoy a charming Breton home dating back to 1846 in the quiet village of Kerhillio.
This beautiful 160m² stone house has been entirely renovated and has a private courtyard.
- Kitchen cum dining room: large table, fridge freezer, standard oven and microwave, gas plancha grill, dishwasher, washing machine, breakfast bar, pressure cooker, full set of dishware
- Living room: 2 sofas, 1 flat-screen TV, 1 bar, barbecue
- 1 toilet
- 1 terrace with electrically-operated awning accessed through a French door (table seating 12 and chairs. sitting area for drinks, etc.)
- 1 room: 1 double bed 140x190 cm, 1 cot
- 1 room: 2 bunk beds 90x190 cm
- 1 room: 1 double bed 140x190 cm, 2 bunk beds 90x190 cm
- 2 shower rooms, 1 toilet
- 1 living/games room combo that can be converted to an extra room (sofa bed)
- 1 room: 1 double bed 140x190 cm.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blankets, duvets and mattress cover provided, as well as a cot and highchair
- Languages spoken: French, English
- Pets allowed.
Remarks: Special weekend and festive weekend rates (8 May, Ascension day, White Monday, etc.)
- A small fenced garden of 200 m²
- 1 storage room for bikes and windsurf boards
- Car park
- Make the most of your stay:
Check in: 3.00 - 8.00 pm
Check out: 8.00 - 10.00 am)
- 500 m from Kerhillio beach in Erdeven (56)
- 6 km from Carnac
- 10 km from La Trinité sur Mer
- 15 km from Quiberon (Boats for Belle-Île-en-Mer, and other sites)
- 30 km from Lorient and Vannes
- 15 km from Auray and Saint-Anne-d'Auray.
Leisure activities nearby:
- 500 m away, a lovely sandy beach (8.5 km long) supervised by lifeguards in season
- Windsurf boards, bikes and mountain bikes for hire
- The Ria d’Etel is 4 km away (fishing and sailing)
- St Laurent 18-hole golf course 6 km away
- Crazy golf, tennis, horse riding
- Superette, pizzeria, brasserie, crêperie
- A farm 100 m away selling vegetables and cider to the public.