House 500 m from Kerhillio beach in Erdeven
At the back of Kerhillio village, on a quiet site, away from busy roads… but 500 metres from the magnificent Kerhillio beach, with a sea view!
Enjoy this 200 m² villa, which is ideal for a stay in Brittany with family and friends.
Groups and worker's councils can be catered to.
- Open-plan kitchen: gas and electric hob, pyrolytic self-cleaning oven, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, full set of dishware,
- Storeroom: washing machine, freezer, additional refrigerator, electric plancha grill,
- Living dining room combo: large table seating 12, standard sofas and leather armchair
- 1 flat-screen TV
- 1 terrace with a big electric awning and a large table with 12 seats, 1 sitting area for drinks
- 1 room (1 x 140-190 cm double bed) with adjoining walk-in shower, 1 toilet.
- 2 rooms (2 x 140-190 cm double beds) giving onto a common balcony and terrace
- 1 “dormitory” room (4 90x190 cm single beds)
- 1 games room and gym that can be converted into a 5th room with sofa (various games, sports equipment),
- 1 bathroom with bath, 1 toilet
- Free Wi-Fi
- We provide a cot and a highchair
- Languages spoken: French, English
- Pets allowed.
- The house has a fully fenced garden of 1,000 m² with a swing and a barbecue.
- Car park
- A steam room and a whirlpool bath with room for 5 are available on option for a supplement.
- Make the most of your stay:
Check in: 3.00 - 8.00 pm
Check out: 8.00 - 10.00 am
- 500 m from Kerhillio beach in Erdeven (56)
- 6 km from Carnac
- 10 km from La Trinité sur Mer
- 15 km from Quiberon (Boats for Belle-Île-en-Mer, and other sites)
- 30 km from Lorient and Vannes
- 15 km from Auray and Saint-Anne-d'Auray.
Leisure activities nearby:
- 500 m away, a lovely sandy beach (8.5 km long) supervised by lifeguards in season
- Windsurf boards, bikes and mountain bikes for hire
- The Ria d’Etel is 4 km away (fishing and sailing)
- St Laurent 18-hole golf course 6 km away
- Crazy golf, tennis, horse riding
- Superette, pizzeria, brasserie, crêperie
- Farm selling vegetables and cider to the public 400 m away